Link the World Advisers顾问公司（LW Advisers）由一群具有跨国经验的多元文化专业人士组成，是一家专注于为欧洲品牌提供中国市场咨询服务，以及中国与其他国家之间投资及合作项目的咨询顾问公司。 我们的使命是为日益增长的跨国业务和商业关系提供价值。
- Based in Madrid
Over 10 years of strategy consulting and M&A advisory experience focusing China.
Experience in helping Spanish companies to enter/expand into China.
- Expertise in project supervision and management from Spain, including market development for European companies/brands in China and M&A transactions.
Vice-president of China Club Spain, association of Chinese professionals working in Spain.
- Board member of IE Top Management Alumni Club.
- Based in Shanghai
- Over 10 years of consulting experience specialized in China.
- Specialist in market researches, market development for foreign companies and M&A operations.
Founder of a commercial office for Spanish brands.
Vice-president of the Spanish Chamber of Commerce in China.
- Based in Singapur.
- Italian national who has been living and working in Asia since 2004, including Shanghai, Hong Kong and Singapore.
- Specialized in helping European enterprises in entering and growing their businesses into the Asia Pacific region.
- Extensive consulting experience coupled with interim commercial management experience, mainly in the F&B, luxury and design areas.
- Languages: English, Italian, Spanish.
- Based in Beijing.
- Over 8 years of working experience in a professional consulting firm, focusing on industrial, food & beverage, health care and machine-tool sectors.
- Rich experience in distribution model buildup, partner search & negotiation support, in-depth market research, match making agenda set up.
- Languages: Chinese, English.
- Based in Madrid.
Senior Adviser with 40 years of experience in M&A and divestment transactions for Spanish companies.
Languages: Spanish, English.
- Based in Shanghai.
Expert in JV and M&A projects in China
- Financial Controller for several foreign invested companies in China, including Siemens –Nixdorf and Nabisco Food.
Solid management background, >20 years of experience in financial, accounting and strategy development.