Founded by a team of multicultural professionals with experience in both markets, Link the World Advisers (LW Advisers) is an advisory firm specialized in the Chinese market for European brands, and in investment & cooperation projects between China and the rest of the World. Our mission is to add value to the increasing commercial and business relationship between both worlds.
At LW Advisers we want to be your Commercial Office in China or Asia, working as an extension of your international department, developing and monitoring the Asian market locally.
Specialized sectors: Food and Beverage, Consumer Goods and Industrial Sectors.
We advise our European clients to attract Chinese investments into Europe, and/or to establish strategic agreements with local partners in China.
Specialized sectors: Tourism/Hotel, Real Estate, Healthcare, Industrial.
Our team is formed by multicultural professionals with deep understanding of cultural & management differences between the Chinese and Western corporations, as well as track-record experience in helping clients conduct investment projects in China.
We also count on a team of Advisory Board formed by experts in the business relationships between China and Europe, who provide access to relevant contacts and participate actively in the high-level project issues, contributing to the successful completion of the transactions.
- Based in Madrid.
Over 10 years of strategy consulting and M&A advisory experience focusing China.
Experience in helping Spanish companies enter/expand into China.
- Expertise in project supervision and management from Spain, including market development for European companies/brands in China and M&A transactions.
- Vice-president of China Club Spain, association of Chinese professionals working in Spain.
- Based in Shanghai.
- Over 10 years of consulting experience specialized in China.
- Specialist in market researches, market development for foreign companies in China and M&A operations.
Founder of a commercial office for Spanish brands.
- Vice-president of the Spanish Chamber of Commerce in China.
- Based in Singapore.
- Italian national who has been living and working in Asia since 2004, including Shanghai, Hong Kong and Singapore.
- Specialized in helping European enterprises in entering and growing their businesses into the Asia Pacific region.
- Extensive consulting background coupled with interim commercial management experience, mainly in the F&B, luxury and design areas.
- Languages: English, Italian, Spanish.
- Based in Beijing.
- Over 8 years of working experience in a professional consulting firm, focusing on industrial, food & beverage, health care and machine-tool sectors.
- Rich experience in distribution model buildup, partner search & negotiation support, in-depth market research, match making agenda set up.
- Languages: Chinese, English.
- Based in Madrid.
Senior Adviser with 40 years of experience in M&A and divestment transactions for Spanish companies.
Languages: Spanish, English.
- Based in Shanghai.
Expert in JV and M&A projects in China.
- Financial Controller for several foreign invested companies in China, including Siemens –Nixdorf and Nabisco Food.
Solid management background, >20 years of experience in financial, accounting and strategy development.
- Languages: Chinese-English.
Lisa Wang, partner of LW Advisers and Vice President of China Club Spain, recently participated in the Coronavirus Special Program on Spanish TV channel “Antena 3” and was interviewed live…
Is China still an opportunity market? What are the key aspects to take into consideration before making a move to China? Which sectors have the best projections in this market?…
The cultural understanding is considered one of the most important challenges when an international company develops the Chinese market or invests in China. The objective of the article is to…
Office in Spain
Calle Felipe IV, 12. 3-B. 28014 Madrid, Spain
Tel.: +34 91 246 09 62
Office in Shanghai (China)
Honggu Road, 8. Building 1, Office 301, Shanghai. China
Tel.: +86 139 1825 1503
Office in Beijing (China)
Wangjing Bei Road, 39. 6-2-11A, Chaoyang District, Beijing
Tel.: +86 139 1090 4551